Monday, May 11, 2015

Price

I had a recent experience with a craigslist ad that said "make offer". The chair was the perfect one for my office and I clicked the link about twenty times over the course of a week admiring it, however I could not get my cursor to engage the respond button, deterred by my unwillingness to palter over and either offend it's owner or unnecessarily exhaust my wallet.
So, that said I am going to throw a price out there that I feel is fair for my house. I had a local real estate agent give me this figure when the market was much less stable, so I feel comfortable with it. That price is......... $129, 900.
I hope that helps any of you who are looking and considering feel more comfortable about doing so. And, as I mentioned before I would prefer to see this house in the best possible hands and would therefore consider other offers for the right person or family of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment